Thursday 4 November 2010

Review and Video Unboxing: The Jawbone Jambox

Jawbone Jambox. Jawbone Jambox. Jawbone Jambox. Try saying it 10 times fast -- if you get anywhere close, you're doing better than me.

Aliph (known for their high-end Jawbone Bluetooth headsets) just announced their newest product venture: high-end Bluetooth Speakers. They were nice enough to swing me a review unit a few hours early. The downside: I've been saying and writing "Jawbone Jambox" over and over all evening, so my brain can no longer parse either "Jawbone" or "Jambox" as real, properly spelled words. The upside: I've got a nice unboxing video, along with my impressions thus far, ready for your perusal. Join me after the jump?endowment policy endowment policies endowment mortgage

No comments:

Post a Comment