Wednesday 13 October 2010

TC Teardown: 13 Ways To Get To $10 Million In Revenues (Part II)

Editor's note: This post is the second part of an analysis of different consumer Internet business models by guest author Steven Carpenter. It is suggested that you first read Part I.

Most consumer Internet startups fall into a baker's dozen of possible business models. In the first part of this post, I tried to lay out the three main buckets those business models fall into (media, paid service, and physical commerce) and then began to sketch out the first four business models (search, gaming, social networks, and new media). In my analysis, I include a rough financial model showing the key drivers necessary for each different type of business model to generate $10 million in annual revenues.sell my endowment policy sell my endowment endowment policy

No comments:

Post a Comment