Tuesday 19 July 2011

Google+ iPhone App Pushes Out Speedy Update To Keeps Users From Spinning In Circles

Google pushed out its G+ iPhone app today a little bit too fast. It was buggy, crashed, and kept spinning in circles. In fact, it was so buggy that Google has already pushed out an update, which is the fastest update to an iPhone app I've ever seen. �Google+ Mobile product manager Punit Soni says that the first app was actually a test version that was released by mistake, and the new update should fix many of the stability issues. So if you have already downloaded the app, delete it and get the update. I downloaded the buggy version and found many of the same issues Robert Scoble complained about (it crashed, kept logging me out, froze, etc). After downloading the update, I couldn't sign in until I powered down my iPhone and started again. But now the app is much more stable and I can actually try it out.

Source: http://techcrunch.com/2011/07/19/google-iphone-app-speedy-update/

Mena Suvari Mia Kirshner Mía Maestro Michael Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment