Friday 23 September 2011

Blockbuster Movie Pass taking a jab at Netflix on October 1

Dish Network and Blockbuster announced a new service called Blockbuster Movie Pass that offers internet movie and TV show streaming as well as DVDs, Blu-ray discs, and games by mail. The service will start October 1 and the announcement couldn’t have come at a better time, taking aim at Netflix just days after the ill-received [...]

Source: http://feeds.slashgear.com/~r/slashgear/~3/UpMxGlFzB9E/

Rachel Blanchard Rachel Hunter Rachel McAdams Rachel Nichols

1 comment:

  1. I can’t think of a better way to promote a new day in Blockbuster then this. It gives DISH subscribers a reason to smile, new stuff for free is always good for a smile or two. But wait its $10 dollars right? So how dare I say it’s free?!? Well this is the way I look at it, being a DISH employee and subscriber already, plus having DISH Platinum on my account, I pay $10 for those 20 movie channels, which I think is a great price in itself, especially when you add in all the streaming movies from EPIX on my PC. Now you are adding in 3000 titles streaming to my television and 4000 streaming to my PC through dish online, and I get DVD by mail service, with Blu-ray and games included and no extra charge. The price doesn’t change, but I get a LOT more for my money, and there are great promotions available for new and existing customers.

    ReplyDelete